Why add significant overhead costs to your invoice processing when a smarter solution is available? Many companies are still using significant staffing resources to process invoices the old fashioned way; one at a time, by hand, and with a rubber "paid" stamp. This is the equivalent to using a horse and buggy to drive across town. Sure, it will get you there, but not nearly as fast and not without a lot of hassle on your part.
Did you know there are 2 main challenges for companies looking for invoicing solutions? The first challenge is that most companies don’t know what’s available and how it can solve problems they didn’t even know they had. It’s not your fault that you don’t know about these problems, it’s the industry’s fault for not educating you properly. Which leads us to challenge two, many companies believe that all invoicing solutions are created equal and that the real difference is just price. And while there may be some truth to that with some companies, that’s just not true for a company like Datrose where we have spent years perfecting custom invoicing solutions designed to handle any and every possible need that you could have. And that is what separates our services from the crowd.
- End-to-end integrated contract management
- Enhanced purchase order management and processing
- E-invoice capabilities
- Custom invoice processing, management, and reporting tools
- Reduce costs by increasing speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Automated workflows reduce handling - Only handle problem invoices
- Smarter solutions allow for resource reallocation or a reduction in staffing needs
- Cloud based solutions allow you to manage invoices from anywhere at anytime
- Efficiency and control without sacrifice
- Mobile friendly