WILLIAM W. ROSE
Chairman and CEO
William W. Rose founded DATROSE in 1976, in Webster, New York as a data entry company. William Rose's vision for DATROSE has been to maintain the company's reputation for quality service by empowering each employee to continually strive to exceed each customer's expectation. William Rose served in the United States Air Force, graduated from Monroe Community College, Rochester Business Institute and also attended the Business Executive Program at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. William Rose launched his career in 1963 by helping to pioneer the automation of computer student applications while employed at the Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES). His passion for quality and creating Customer Delight were evident even then, and his dedication to these values has never changed.
Bill has served on several boards, trade and advisory councils, including:
- SBA Advisory Board
- Workforce Investment Board
- Big Brother/Big Sister Program of Rochester
- Girl Scouts of Genesee Valley Board of Directors
- Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council
- Dartmouth/Tuck School of Business MBEP Vice President, Region I
- SBA Region 2 Advisory Council
- SCORE Counselors to America's Small Business
- The Adam Walsh Child Resource Center Board of Directors
President & Chief Operating Officer
Prior to joining DATROSE in 1998, Cheryl Keck was an Operations Executive for an international sporting goods company based in Orlando, FL. Cheryl holds an MBA in Management and International Business from Rochester Institute of Technology. Her undergraduate work was also done at RIT where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management. She has received certification for attending Lean Six Sigma™ Champions Training, and serves as a sponsor for Green Belt projects. Cheryl serves on the Board of Directors for DATROSE.
Cheryl is a Certified Outsourcing Professional (COP as designated by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals IAOP) and has earned accreditation by the HR Certification Institute as a Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR) for her extensive knowledge and contribution to the field. She is an active member of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA), and Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Cheryl has held several board and committee positions including:
- IAOP Certified Outsourcing Professional (COP) Training and Certification Committee
- SBA Advisory Board
- Treasurer for the Genesee Valley Chapter Society for Human Resource Management
- Board Member NY/NJ Minority Supplier Development Council
- Rochester Institute of Technology Dean's Advisory Board
- Business Advisory role for Unity Health's Action Towards Employment program
- Business Advisory role for Preferred Care, an HMO
- Member of the Steering Committee for the Rochester Business Education Alliance
- Cheryl is active with many other community organizations that help bring employment opportunities to the disadvantaged & disabled
Vice President of Contact Center Solutions & Staffing Services
Prior to joining DATROSE, John Mazzacane served as Executive Vice President for a privately held Staffing Solutions firm for 20 years. His responsibilities included servicing the staffing needs of multiple fortune 500 clients on the national scope as well as developing focused solutions for smaller privately held companies on the regional basis and on the local basis. While in his previous position, John worked on and led teams in the areas of strategic staffing, risk management, operations, payroll, finance, and contracts. In addition, John led corporate wide quality initiatives to capture process improvements and cost savings. These quality initiatives enable the Staffing Solutions firm to obtain multiple quality certification designations.
John holds an MBA with concentrations in Corporate Accounting, Finance, and Marketing from the University of Rochester Simon Graduate School of Business. Previously, John obtained his B.S in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research with a concentration in Statistics from Syracuse University. John is recognized and certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) by the Human Resources Certification Institute. John's present responsibilities encompass providing direction and leadership to provide superior customer service for the Talent Solutions Team in the areas of Direct Hire Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contingent Staffing, Managed Staffing Programs, and Payrolling.
Director of Shared Services
Wendy Jones began her career at DATROSE in 1983 with a background in computer programming. She has held numerous key positions within the organization. Wendy is a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma and a member of the American Society of Quality. In her previous role as Quality Assurance Manager as well as in her current role, she has participated in and driven many Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen projects both internally within DATROSE and with clients. Wendy was promoted to Director of Shared Services when DATROSE moved to a Shared Services model to centralize back office functions. She provides leadership and direction to a team consisting of diverse experience and expertise including administrative, accounting, programming and development, contract labor administration, marketing and payroll.
Director of Human Resources
Prior to joining DATROSE, Beth Campagno spent fourteen years as a Human Resources professional in the legal, financial services and manufacturing industries. She obtained her M.S. in Human Resources from RIT and her B.A. in Bilingual Multicultural Studies from SUNY Brockport. Beth is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute and was an adjunct professor in the Graduate Human Resource department at St. John Fisher College where she taught the PHR/SPHR preparatory class for over five years.
Beth has held several board positions in the community, including:
- Director of Diversity for the Genesee Valley Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (GVCSHRM)
- Member of the Business Advisory Council for Action toward Employment.
- In addition, Beth has taught HR classes and workshops at several area colleges and has been a guest speaker for a variety of local organizations on HR and employment related topics.